Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you when you:
- Register for an account on our website;
- Make a purchase;
- Contact us with a question or comment; or
- Otherwise, interact with our website or services.
The personal information we collect may include:
- Your name, email address, and phone number;
- Your shipping and billing information;
- Your payment information;
- Your IP address; and
- Your browsing activity on our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products and services;
- To process your orders and payments;
- To communicate with you about your account or your orders;
- To improve our website and services;
- To send you marketing communications; and
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties who help us provide our products and services, such as:
- Our payment processors;
- Our shipping partners;
- Our marketing partners; and
- Our analytics providers.
We also may share your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that sharing is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information;
- The right to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate;
- The right to delete your personal information;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information; and
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These steps include:
- Using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect your personal information when you make a purchase on our website;
- Storing your personal information on secure servers; and
- Having physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.